Group Match are Matches against rivals that are grouped together at the start of each Weekly League Season
|This article is a stub. You can help Boxing Star Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Boxing Star Wiki by .
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Each match is three rounds
- The Fighter that knocks out the other fighter within three rounds will be the winner
- A fighter that cannot get up within ten seconds of a knockdown loses
- If the match goes all three rounds, the user with the highest percentage of HP left will be the winner
- Match Wins earn double Star Points and Match Losses lose the regular amount of Star Points.
- Match Protection does not apply for Group Matches. Users can fight in up to 5 Group Matches each day (UTC).
How to Play[edit | edit source]
- There are 5 total Group Matches that can be fought each day.
- First 3 Group Matches are for free.
- Next 2 Group Matches can be fought for 50 Gold each.
Group Match Star Points[edit | edit source]
- Match Win will result in double Star Points.
- The normal League amount of Star points will be doubled and then gained (ie. 40 Star Points x2 = 80 Star Points)
- Match Loss will result in loss of Star Points.
- The normal League amount of Star Points will be lost (determined by Star Points gap between the user’s account and the Opponent’s account)