F.C. Battle mode
F.C. Battle Mode is a mode where Fight Clubs match up against Fight Club members.
|This article is a stub. You can help Boxing Star Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Boxing Star Wiki by .
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Each match is three rounds
- The Fighter that knocks out the other fighter within three rounds will be the winner
- A fighter that cannot get up within ten seconds of a knockdown loses
- If the match goes all three rounds, the user with the highest percentage of HP left will be the winner
- Fight Club Points are awarded according to the round victory was achieved.
- Round 1 Victory – 3 Points
- Round 2 Victory – 2 Points
- Round 3 Victory – 1 Point
- Loss – 1 Fight Club Battle Chance lost
F.C. Battle Application[edit | edit source]
- Participating in F.C. Battles allows users to earn F-Coins.
- Users can purchase Items from the F.C. Shop by exchanging F-Coins.
- Only the Fight Club Leader can select Fight Club Members to participate in F.C. Battles.
- Only the Fight Club Leader can apply for F.C. Battles.
- To participate in F.C. Battles, users must select a Vehicle and set up 3 Defense Characters.
- Open Character – this Character’s Profile Information can be viewed by their Opponent’s Fight Club.
- Hidden Characters – only these Character’s Skill Slots can be viewed and none of the rest of their Profile Information is revealed.
- Once the Defense set up is complete, the Defense settings cannot be changed.
- Once applying to enter a F.C. Battle, the user’s Fight Club will be matched with other similar level Fight Clubs.
- After applying to enter a F.C. Battle, the application cannot be canceled for a certain period of time.
Prep Time[edit | edit source]
There are no Matches during Prep Time.
- During Prep Time, users will be able to see some of their Opponent’s information.
- Users can view the opposing Fight Club Members’ information and devise a winning strategy.
- The Match Period will start once the Prep Time Period ends.
Match Period[edit | edit source]
- During the Match Period, the user’s Fight Club will fight against an opposing Fight Club.
- Fight Clubs can earn Points by defeating their opposing Fight Club’s Fighters.
- After fighting against the opposing Hidden Characters, regardless of winning, losing, or ending with a draw, the Hidden Character’s Profile Information will be able to be viewed by the user’s Fight Club Teammates.
- At the end of the Match Period, the Fight Club with the most Points will be the winner.
- Fight Clubs will earn Bonus Points whenever all 3 Characters of a single Opponent are Knocked Out.
- Any Match Results that conclude after the Match Period ends will not count towards the Match Period Score.
F.C. Shop[edit | edit source]
- F-Coins can be exchanged to purchase Items in the F.C. Shop.
- Certain Products will become available to purchase once the user’s Fight Club achieves certain Fight Club Sponsor Donation milestones