|This article is a stub. You can help Boxing Star Wiki by .|
|iOS and Android|
Go for the K.O.!
Make Your Opponent See Stars!
Hey Kid, you think you have what it takes to reach the top and become the next great Boxing Star? Enter the world of Boxing, and seize it all! Rise from lowly street fights all the way up to become the World Champion! Arm yourself with custom gloves, hone your skills and Knock’em Out with a surprising Mega Punch! Champions are made in the ring!
|~ Official page|
Features[edit | edit source]
- Dip, duck, dodge, and weave to avoid your opponent's attacks and strike back with a perfect counter!
- Train hard as your fighter progresses from the mean streets to the World Championships in Story Mode!
- Meet and befriend all the wacky and wild characters of the boxing world!
- Collect powerful custom gloves and combine them with powerful skills and gear to define your own fighting style!
- Fight against other players in League mode to prove you're the best there ever was!
- Use your winnings to pimp out your crib, drive a slick whip, and gather an entourage that will make your friends jealous, while also giving you sweet bonuses!
Videos[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Game support[edit | edit source]
Boxing Star Wiki is focused on creating the definitive guide to Boxing Star. But while we make an effort to be complete, which may include game bugs and fixes for them, we are not an official game support channel.
The official game support channels can be found here:
- FourThirtyThree Helpdesk
- In-game support is available through a "FAQ & Support" button in the main game menu.